Uefa Europa League 2016/2017 Round 32 Draw
Manchester United v Saint-Étienne may promote some mixed feelings in the Pogba household, with UEFA Champions League third-placed finishers Mönchengladbach getting a tough UEFA Europa League round of 32 opponent in the form of Fiorentina.
Round of 32 draw
Athletic Club (ESP) v APOEL (CYP)
Legia Warszawa (POL)* v Ajax (NED)
Anderlecht (BEL) v Zenit (RUS)
Astra Giurgiu (ROU) v Genk (BEL)
Manchester United (ENG) v St-Étienne (FRA)
Villarreal (ESP) v Roma (ITA)
Ludogorets Razgrad (BUL)* v København (DEN)*
Celta Vigo (ESP) v Shakhtar Donetsk (UKR)
Olympiacos (GRE) v Osmanlıspor (TUR)
Gent (BEL) v Tottenham Hotspur (ENG)*
Rostov (RUS)* v Sparta Praha (CZE)
Krasnodar (RUS) v Fenerbahçe (TUR)
Borussia Mönchengladbach (GER)* v Fiorentina (ITA)
AZ Alkmaar (NED) v Lyon (FRA)*
Hapoel Beer-Sheva (ISR) v Beşiktaş (TUR)*
PAOK (GRE) v Schalke (GER)
All first legs on 16 February
All second legs on 23 February except St-Étienne v Manchester United and Fenerbahçe v Krasnodar on 22 February
• United v St-Étienne means a round of 32 meeting for brothers Paul and Florentin Pogba; United beat Les Verts 3-1 on aggregate in the first round of the 1977/78 European Cup Winners’ Cup. They will not be the first brothers to meet in a UEFA club competition game.
• Ajax flattened Legia 4-0 on aggregate in the 2014/15 round of 32.
• Anderlecht and Zenit have met four times: one win for the Belgian side and three for the Russians.
• Celta overcame Shakhtar 1-0 over two legs in the 2000/01 UEFA Cup third round.
• Villarreal knocked Roma out of the 2003/04 UEFA Cup fourth round, following up a 2-0 home victory with a 2-1 defeat in Rome.
• Schalke eliminated PAOK in the 2013/14 UEFA Champions League play-offs, a late goal in Thessaloniki securing a 3-2 victory after a 1-1 draw in Gelsenkirchen.
• Sevilla’s three-year reign as holders is over after they reached the UEFA Champions League round of 16.
• Shakhtar were the only side to win all six group stage games this season, and with 21 goals, outscored nearest rivals Zenit by four goals.
• The leading marksmen in the 2016/17 competition so far are Zenit’s Giuliano and Athletic’s Aritz Aduriz with six each. Aduriz was also top scorer in last term’s competition with ten goals.