The Airtel double data offer has been around for a very long time now so am pretty sure most of you are aware of it. Airtel actually stopped the double data offer sometime ago but the good news is that it’s back again.
The method of activating the Airtel double data is a bit different from before but as usual you need to be eligible before you can enjoy the offer. Incase you are eligible, you will get extra 100% data bonus if you subscribe for any of the three data plans below.
1. N1000 will give you 3GB (instead of 1.5GB) Valid for a month.
2. N2000 will give you 7GB (instead of 3.5GB) Valid for a month.
3. N2500 will give you 9GB (instead of 4.5GB) for a month + 1GB night.
How to Subscribe/Know if You are Eligible for the Airtel Double Data
1. Dial *144# on your Airtel SIM.
3. After that, select 1, 2 or 3 depending on the package you want to subscribe for.
4. You will receive a confirmation message shortly after.
How to Check your Data Balance
To check your data balance, just dial *140#.
The Airtel data plan works on all internet enabled device and you can use it to browse, stream or download.